• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Time to boast and brag!! How many of these top 100 Hottest Comics do you own?
5 5

120 posts in this topic

Just now, ExNihilo said:

26/100

I'd much rather see a list of the 100 books of all time instead of just the 100 hottest books of the last 12 months because that's what that list feels like.

Yup.   There must be some boardies here who can't boast and brag about having any of those top hottest 100 books because they've only got an Action Comics 1.  

8 of the first 100 - agree that this is Spider-man heavy influenced list.

Didn't bother to try other lists. Seems like the newer stuff that has more available sales and much more activity outshines the bronze age and earlier stuff unless it is red hot or movie influenced. Seems like this type of list is more for the speculator than the collector perhaps.

52 minutes ago, DocHoppus182 said:

Snap!  I didn’t realize you could sort by age.  So I figured, surely I’d have better luck in the GA category.  NOT!  Not one in the top 100.  Guess I better throw my Marvel Mystery’s and this fella in the garbage because apparently they’re undesireable.  

955307AD-526F-4B94-8EF0-F69310301562.thumb.jpeg.c33e04195b10763f5f13a355602cd1b1.jpeg

I would like to thumb through your garbage then.