• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Please grade Sandman #18 error edition

17 posts in this topic

Looks higher grade, and most of the photos show closeups of slight cracking along the spine which is normal for these Sandman books. At the very bottom it is moving towards a small split but hard to tell how serious it is in hand. Averaging all that I'd guess 7.5/8.0 range.

2 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

Hey...i missed Spawn # 283 and i can't find it anywhere ......did something crazy happen in that issue that has made it sell out ?

I dunno. I haven't bought a Spawn comic in a while. Focusing on building up other collections :)

2 hours ago, Ahsoka Tano Jedi Apprentice said:

Is it all about Sandman these days ?  Just picked up The Dreaming # 1   ....now i'm looking for a copy of # 2 ...........have issues 3,4 and 5 already lined up but 1st need to find # 2.

Yeah, I'm getting my Sandman collection complete. Just need to find some keys. How about you? What are you primarily collecting?

Edited by Spawn1709