• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TOS 39 Original artwork?

8 posts in this topic

50 minutes ago, PGEAR12 said:

Graham Nash of crosby stills nash owned the complete story for awhile until it changed hands. It comes up in whispers here and there since.

Was he the one that bought it at public auction in the early 90's? 

Some years later it appeared on eBay for a short time as well with a $100k (gasp inducing at the time) price tag. 

On ‎2‎/‎17‎/‎2019 at 1:25 PM, Shaun C89 said:

I noticed in this video 13 pages on a wall and the first page caught my eye as the splash to the Iron Man story. Then I noticed there were 13 pages in all. It is at about 46 seconds in.

You have an incredible eye. What an amazing piece of CON history. SO cool and thanks for posting.

6 hours ago, INKREDIBLE BULK said:

You have an incredible eye. What an amazing piece of CON history. SO cool and thanks for posting.

This video, and the TOS 39 OA appearance contained therein, was discussed in a couple of Facebook groups back in March 2017 and made the rounds in the hobby around that time.