• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

**Couple more added** Awesome Pre Code horror comics
2 2

32 posts in this topic

I am based in the UK and all the comics are with me. 

I know the importance of good packaging. These will come with a visiback board (my own archival crystal clear backing board) and mylites2. Then put in a mailer then a box with plenty of packaging peanuts

I will send out using Royal mail tracked, signed for and insured upto $320. If you want more cover just lmk

PayPal only 

Returns are welcome within 7 days of receiving the comics but you pay the postage 

I am happy to talk on pm about any and all questions you have. 

My kudos is below for those who haven't dealt with me before 

Edited by *matterus023*

Lets kick things off with a bit of L.B.Cole (edited....seems like it is just his art on the inside...NOT the cover)

$400 posted

Haunted Thrills 2:- My grade VG-

This has spine roll and some minor tape inside of cover

Edit

Someone on pm has pointed out to me that the haunted thrills 2 doesn't look like a L.B.Cole cover...which I have to agree on. I simply went off HA as they noted it as one of his covers here (I'm new to buying GA so def no expert)

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/horror/haunted-thrills-2-bethlehem-pedigree-farrell-1952-cgc-vf-nm-90-off-white-pages-l-b-cole-cover-this-is-the-highest-g/a/812-2125.s

_20190217_191700.JPG

_20190217_191631.JPG

Edited by *matterus023*

Someone on pm has pointed out to me that the haunted thrills 2 doesn't look like a L.B.Cole cover...which I have to agree on. I simply went off HA as they noted it as one of his covers here (I'm new to buying GA so def no expert)

https://comics.ha.com/itm/golden-age-1938-1955-/horror/haunted-thrills-2-bethlehem-pedigree-farrell-1952-cgc-vf-nm-90-off-white-pages-l-b-cole-cover-this-is-the-highest-g/a/812-2125.s

Perhaps it is his work inside and not the cover? If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated

5 hours ago, *matterus023* said:

Perhaps it is his work inside and not the cover? If anyone can help me out it would be appreciated

Agree with Goldust. Looks like Heritage just made a mistake there. Great cover all the same!