• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Haul
1 1

283 posts in this topic

30 minutes ago, comics4all said:

If it's anything like this thread I guess I better put on a cup of coffee & sit @ the laptop! lol

Gabe's threads will most likely shock, amuse, horrify, and baffle you all at the same time.  You might want some Old No. 7 in lieu of coffee.

13 minutes ago, comics4all said:

It is the first "real" appearance of Domino. her other  previous appearances were by some imposter posing as her or some nonsense like that

I can almost kind of understand the argument for NM 98 being her first appearance, even though it's only made by illiterate clowns, but (the real) Domino appears in X-Force 8.

11 minutes ago, comics4all said:

not sure how to do that from my phone! It's Bitcoin swami to slab or not to slab under General 

Find the one where he bragged about the book he 'just got back from CGC-that was slabbed 2 years ago that he never replied to.....

2 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

I can almost kind of understand the argument for NM 98 being her first appearance, even though it's only made by illiterate clowns, but (the real) Domino appears in X-Force 8.

Listen I am with you! I had 3 copies of Xforce 8 that I was hoping to make some :flipbait:on! Imagine how :censored: I felt! 

I consider #8 to be her 1st appearance too but it is considered a "flashback" so it doesn't count! 

4 minutes ago, Buzzetta said:

Looks like I have almost two months worth of posts to reply to :D

Threadsurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrectionnnnnn

I envy you being able to read it all in one sitting!  Sort of like Binge watching a show on netflix! 

I guess I will have the same kind of fun with Gabe's  journal as I never read that!

Edited by comics4all

2 minutes ago, comics4all said:

Thank you Sir!

I grow weary of this. 

If you cannot stand me, than why respond to my posts, who is controlling who. And dr Jekyll mr hyde,seems a little ridiculous 

Regardless of my personality. I just wanted to find a site where I could talk comics and learn the industry, if you wanted to run me off because you didnt agree with the way I conducted myself, than just ignore me, dont respond to my posts 300 times

1 minute ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I grow weary of this. 

If you cannot stand me, than why respond to my posts, who is controlling who. And dr Jekyll mr hyde,seems a little ridiculous 

Regardless of my personality. I just wanted to find a site where I could talk comics and learn the industry, if you wanted to run me off because you didnt agree with the way I conducted myself, than just ignore me, dont respond to my posts 300 times

Dont feel bad-I got it much worse than you when I showed up.  Just keep paddling soon you'll be a board big shot like me.

2 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I grow weary of this. 

Because you are fun.:baiting:

6 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

I grow weary of this. 

There was no harm meant as it was only a bit of FUN please take it as it was meant.(thumbsu