• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age - 30% OFF Low Grade GGA, Crime
2 2

95 posts in this topic

Ok, just one book. I have been called away. I'll try and post more later tonight.

Marvel Mystery Comics #84 - $90 SOLD

Not sure how to price this one as there is not many comparables. Pages are nice and supple and the book looks good...except for the bug chew. The chew gets worse toward the back of the book. The good news is that the damage to the cover is minimized. The bad news is that every page is effected.

Marvel Comics #84 027.jpg

Marvel Comics #84 028.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Just now, Shrevvy said:

Ok, just one book. I have been called away. I'll try and post more later tonight.

Marvel Mystery Comics #84 - $90

Not sure how to price this one as there is not many comparables. Pages are nice and supple and the book looks good...except for the bug chew. The chew gets worse toward the back of the book. The good news is that the damage to the cover is minimized. The bad news is that every page is effected.

Marvel Comics #84 027.jpg

Marvel Comics #84 028.jpg

:takeit:

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

oh for sure.  I might have gotten it myself to study I was just starting at the pictures too long.  It is... freaky.  Like just one really irate mouse with something to prove.

At least someone took it away from the mouse before it got further lol..I wonder how cgc would grade it lol

1 minute ago, Unstoppablejayd said:

At least someone took it away from the mouse before it got further lol..I wonder how cgc would grade it lol

Dude, I have NO idea.  what is awesome is how it is a dagger point on the front.  I mean that is a MAD mouse.

Super-Mystery Comics V6 #3 - $45 SOLD

This is one of the hottest issues of the run. Unfortunately, it is coverless. It is complete. While the splash is not as catching as the cover, it still has the woman in the giant paper cutter. There are panels throughout the story with her and her red dress in the paper guillotine (no less than 8 panels). Book is complete. Cover is attached at the back cover. Spine split at top of spine. Two center wraps are loose. Restored 2.5 sold for $300 a little more than a year ago.

Super Mystery V6#3  026.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

4 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Super-Mystery Comics V6 #3 - $45

This is one of the hottest issues of the run. Unfortunately, it is coverless. It is complete. While the splash is not as catching as the cover, it still has the woman in the giant paper cutter. There are panels throughout the story with her and her red dress in the paper guillotine (no less than 8 panels). Book is complete. Cover is attached at the back cover. Spine split at top of spine. Two center wraps are loose. Restored 2.5 sold for $300 a little more than a year ago.

Super Mystery V6#3  026.jpg

Take it