• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age - 30% OFF Low Grade GGA, Crime
2 2

95 posts in this topic

This thread will be mostly low grade golden age books. I purchased a small lot of books for what amounted to a handful that I wanted. This will mostly be left overs from that lot. The thread will include GGA, crime, a few romance issues and maybe some westerns or other random books. I have a few bug chew comics, one of which is an otherwise nice looking copy of Marvel Mystery Comics #84. I may also throw in a few DC 1970s romance comics.

The rules:

Shipping is $5 per order to the continental US. Int'l please inquire.

Returns within 7 days of receipt.

Payment by Paypal, check, MO.

Edited by Shrevvy

Jeanie #13 - $18 SOLD

Spine roll. Dark dust shadow on exposed page ends at top, but it does not extend into the book. Small bug chew in upper right corner. Some of the art is poorly placed on the page (art printed close to page edge) and the bug chew just touches the edge of some of those extreme panels.

Jeanie #13 032.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy

Human Torch #27 - $18 SOLD

Coverless, but complete. Bug chews through the entire book. Bottom panel is affected on every page, some more than others. It is readable (panel text is bug chewed away on some pages though), but ugly.

Human Torch #27 024.jpg

Human Torch #27 025.jpg

Edited by Shrevvy