• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

closed
1 1

4 posts in this topic

Werewolf by Night Issues 1,2,3,4 1972 Series     $99.00

Never pressed that I know of, I bought these about 15-20 years ago before pressing was a thing anyway.

#1 7.0 light corner wear on front cover, arrival date lightly in pen, spine stresses/creases, light stains back cover

#2 7.5 non color break fold at lower right corner and stressing/crease, a couple of pen point indentions (single points no ink),  this would probably press higher if that is your thing

#3 5.5 only because of the lightest subscription crease I've seen, and the crease at lower right front cover

#4  5.5 non color breaking folds on both front and back cover, spine creasing, couple of thumbnail creases at top and small 1/4 inch stain on front

Rules:

no prob or HOS list persons. 

Payment is Paypal only and please pay within 3 days of purchase.

Only shipping to the USA

Postage is $10.00 Priority Mail - boxed and insured and this should be shipped within 3 business days of your paying. 

Returns on this are fine for any reason just let me know within 7 days of your receiving it and I receive the comic back in the same condition.

I will refund the price of the comics only, not the postage.  And you pay the return postage costs. Unless I've missed something big in the comics and I've looked through them for cutouts but no one is perfect.

first unconditional :takeit: posted in the thread wins.  

I think I have priced pretty well however - PMs are welcome - however until a :takeit: is posted in the thread it is still up for grabs.  If you want to take a chance negotiating and someone else posts takes it while we are negotiating, you will lose.

I have done quite a few deals on these boards from a few bucks to a thousand. I have always shipped quickly (and paid quickly when I bought).

my kudos thread here:

https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/291436-boatfunds-kudos-thread/#comment-6668033

Edited by boatfund