• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Markentoth's Mix of Golden Age Goodness
16 16

778 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Markentoth said:

Oh geez! Where are you? Somewhere in Europe I'm guessing...

Not sure I could start as early during the week due to my commute. Unless we do it Wed night...

Liverpool, England. I sent you some books once. But seriously Sean, you do what you feel. I'm not a heavy hitter, and I'm psyched to have won anything.

2 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

Oh geez! Where are you? Somewhere in Europe I'm guessing...

Not sure I could start as early during the week due to my commute. Unless we do it Wed night...

hahaha, whatever works for YOU.  Folks will gather around this kinda stuff any time you care to share!

18 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

That's all the books that I had prepared to post tonight.

HOWEVER, I do have another 10 boxes to get through of graded GA books. I could dig into the raws too...

Should I keep this open?

Say WHAT??   There goes my auction fund...

3 hours ago, Markentoth said:

That's all the books that I had prepared to post tonight.

HOWEVER, I do have another 10 boxes to get through of graded GA books. I could dig into the raws too...

Should I keep this open?

Please do ... fantastic thread, and I keep coming to it late.   Congrats on the sales and buys, wonderful books (thumbsu

12 hours ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I’m on a human torch, pep. Punch, dynamic, the flame kick.....any chance any of your raw books are any of these? 🙏🏽

I do, but those are books I want to keep. I'm on the fence about posting raw books; I worry about over-grading or missing resto. I would refund later if there was an issue, so maybe I shouldn't worry so much...