• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Markentoth's Mix of Golden Age Goodness
16 16

778 posts in this topic

1 minute ago, Markentoth said:

OK guys - thanks for hanging in! It was a longer thread than I thought, and I apologize for that.

Let me know if you want more tomorrow, or if we should just call an end to the thread here. I'm OK either way.

If we post more, I want to start earlier - perhaps at 1PM PST.

Sean.

Yes, more awesome books Sean !  Thanks for a great one tonight.

21 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I saw the "I'm getting hungry post" I was thinking of sending you a pizza;) but I understand how draining these threads can be :foryou:

I understand too.....my long Solar Boy Thread last year took what felt like 10 years to finish.....Like 270 Pages and its incredibly draining.  Sorry That I missed all these gorgeous books....had to work all day.  Anything Yummy tomorrow?  Any chesler?

6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I understand too.....my long Solar Boy Thread last year took what felt like 10 years to finish.....Like 270 Pages and its incredibly draining.  Sorry That I missed all these gorgeous books....had to work all day.  Anything Yummy tomorrow?  Any chesler?

no Chesler for you. 

5 hours ago, Markentoth said:

OK guys - thanks for hanging in! It was a longer thread than I thought, and I apologize for that.

Let me know if you want more tomorrow, or if we should just call an end to the thread here. I'm OK either way.

If we post more, I want to start earlier - perhaps at 1PM PST.

Sean.

After seeing that space detective #3, please keep going!