• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Markentoth's Mix of Golden Age Goodness
16 16

778 posts in this topic

Posting is scheduled to begin at 4PM PST.

Will be including 60+ books (I hope) including a Tales of Horror 8, Ellery Queen 1, Beware 7, Astonishing 4, Adventures into Terror 20, Underworld 1, Mysterious Adventures 1, Frankenstein Comics 2, and some nice mid-grade EC books. 

4 hours ago, Markentoth said:

Posting is scheduled to begin at 4PM PST.

Will be including 60+ books (I hope) including a Tales of Horror 8, Ellery Queen 1, Beware 7, Astonishing 4, Adventures into Terror 20, Underworld 1, Mysterious Adventures 1, Frankenstein Comics 2, and some nice mid-grade EC books. 

wow

Just now, RSS0429 said:

didnt think i wouldnt make it back home by now...but im ready..Gonna take the cue from William

Good man!  Yeah, Markentoth has the goods.  Prices fair, and some tough books.  This will be fun!

Just now, RSS0429 said:

i can't wait for October's invoice...now this..oy vie

HAHAHA yes, the best stuff adds up.  But, well, its the best stuff!  You have been buying such great books, can't do anything but smile and enjoy the ride.  

1 minute ago, Comcav said:

HAHAHA yes, the best stuff adds up.  But, well, its the best stuff!  You have been buying such great books, can't do anything but smile and enjoy the ride.  

Thanks man. I completed a run of "Forbidden Worlds" because of October and it looks to be the best of the best. Worth every penny and almost brought me to tears 

Just now, RSS0429 said:

Thanks man. I completed a run of "Forbidden Worlds" because of October and it looks to be the best of the best. Worth every penny and almost brought me to tears 

Tough run!  Very cool.  Yeah that @october always kills it.  Nice guy to boot.