CLOSED - Markentoth's Mix of Golden Age Goodness
21 21

778 posts in this topic

3,751 posts
1 minute ago, Markentoth said:

OK guys - thanks for hanging in! It was a longer thread than I thought, and I apologize for that.

Let me know if you want more tomorrow, or if we should just call an end to the thread here. I'm OK either way.

If we post more, I want to start earlier - perhaps at 1PM PST.

Sean.

Yes, more awesome books Sean !  Thanks for a great one tonight.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
653 posts
1 minute ago, Norrin's lawyer said:

Yes, more awesome books Sean !  Thanks for a great one tonight.

You're welcome! That was fun! 

Hopefully plowing through the thread without calling out winners helped. It was still a long one though...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6,663 posts
5 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

You're welcome! That was fun! 

Hopefully plowing through the thread without calling out winners helped. It was still a long one though...

Longer than October III?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,955 posts

I saw the "I'm getting hungry post" I was thinking of sending you a pizza;) but I understand how draining these threads can be :foryou:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
653 posts
16 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I saw the "I'm getting hungry post" I was thinking of sending you a pizza;) but I understand how draining these threads can be :foryou:

Now I want pizza! Haha!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26,955 posts
5 minutes ago, Markentoth said:

Now I want pizza! Haha!

;) I have one in the fridge but I don't think you are near here.

I will miss your thread tomorrow, but I enjoyed this one!  Great books and thanks for doing all the pictures!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,440 posts
21 minutes ago, skypinkblu said:

I saw the "I'm getting hungry post" I was thinking of sending you a pizza;) but I understand how draining these threads can be :foryou:

I understand too.....my long Solar Boy Thread last year took what felt like 10 years to finish.....Like 270 Pages and its incredibly draining.  Sorry That I missed all these gorgeous books....had to work all day.  Anything Yummy tomorrow?  Any chesler?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,187 posts
6 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

I understand too.....my long Solar Boy Thread last year took what felt like 10 years to finish.....Like 270 Pages and its incredibly draining.  Sorry That I missed all these gorgeous books....had to work all day.  Anything Yummy tomorrow?  Any chesler?

no Chesler for you. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17,784 posts
3 hours ago, Markentoth said:

Weird Fantasy #17

4.0-4.5

Book cut funny

Price = $140

IMG_20190223_151112.thumb.jpg.f6570ce11e9e5f21098078ee853ab030.jpg

IMG_20190223_151120.thumb.jpg.44d64665c7b5c5ab09a814d62bd8073b.jpg

IMG_20190223_151128.thumb.jpg.a17922fa7c1b2ca5f01f9c4a2592b4dc.jpg

 

I’ll take it!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
114 posts
5 hours ago, Markentoth said:

OK guys - thanks for hanging in! It was a longer thread than I thought, and I apologize for that.

Let me know if you want more tomorrow, or if we should just call an end to the thread here. I'm OK either way.

If we post more, I want to start earlier - perhaps at 1PM PST.

Sean.

After seeing that space detective #3, please keep going!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,087 posts
5 hours ago, waaaghboss said:

After seeing that space detective #3, please keep going!

On my 2019 list. And I missed it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,564 posts

Going to have to miss today's Markentoth Comic-Con as there is a local comic show (which I am certain won't have anywhere near the same amount of PCH killer Gold). GLWTS! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
653 posts
5 hours ago, Point Five said:

You want the Cheslers?
You WANT the CHESLERS?
YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE CHESLERS!!!!

1275331169_ScreenShot2019-02-24at8_58_01AM.png.8172150051b5c95cd7a9e8cd959d6b7d.png

 

There will be no Cheslers for anybody today. I can't handle the thought of selling any! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
21 21