• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CLOSED - Markentoth's Mix of Golden Age Goodness
16 16

778 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

I’ve been waiting for a book to test the removing colortouch thing but I probably wouldn’t risk it with this one. 

Ya know what. This 'small amount of CT' thing has really never bothered me, especially on a really sweet book. I can live with it.

Just now, G G said:

Ya know what. This 'small amount of CT' thing has really never bothered me, especially on a really sweet book. I can live with it.

Agree. But don’t get me started on the whole restoration thing. It’s probably from some kid who decided to fill in a few lines or something, which I think is cool. Drives me nuts. 

3 minutes ago, Black Bat said:

Agree. But don’t get me started on the whole restoration thing. It’s probably from some kid who decided to fill in a few lines or something, which I think is cool. Drives me nuts. 

To me it's just the same as someone writing on a book or defacing it in any way. I don't see amateur dabbling as resto, but hey that's me. It's all part of the history of the book as far as I'm concerned.

I accept it's classed as resto but it's not a deal breaker for me when I buy.

Edited by G G