• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

PGM SC22, sorta... **GRADING RESULTS ADDED**

10 posts in this topic

Wasn’t sure if I should post this here or the grading/restoration section, but figured here was most appropriate...

Recently acquired below and am debating on whether to resubmit. It’s not yet in-hand but back cover is comparable to front.

#1) It’s a great presenting 0.5 with good PQ, especially for SC22. Cover is detached though...

#2) It can’t get any lower, so...I’m thinking there’s little to no risk.

My question is...should I resub with the hopes of getting a bump? If yes, guesses on results? I realize one pic is insufficient info, but humor me... I’m about to send in a batch anyways so I’d just have to add it to the pile...

C_

Edited by Callaway29

4 hours ago, Gnasher said:

He who dares wins! or, not. lol I'd risk it, at least it would be a lesson learnt. Good luck if you do(thumbsu

I think my expectations are realistic. It looks at least a 1.0 to me...a 1.5 would be a nice surprise. And if I’m being a buffoon, I’m right back where I started...:idea:

1 minute ago, Callaway29 said:

Came back.....0.5 OW/W lol, so CGC is standing by this one. I sent it back in the case, I know that's not supposed to be a factor but....one does wonder.

It's very nice for a 0.5, but it's definitely a 0.5 IMO.

Had I been grading back then, I would've said, "no chance" for a grade bump.