• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part 5.0 .. last 18 books .. 9000 views .. Thank you !! Secret Hearts - Recap Page 11 - DC Romance . High Grade . Headlights , Breakups , GoGo Girls , Beaches and True LOVE xoxox
2 2

292 posts in this topic

The First run will be National comics / DC Falling in Love starting around issue 4 . Romita's and around 30 books and a good amount of .10 covers :cry:

FINAL RUN SECRET HEARTS :x

After that later in the week, Girls romance , Girls love , Young Romances , Heart throbs and any combination of the previous words .

Overall over 70 ++ ten cent covers and hopefully 150 total books.

See ya tomorrow ! Thor

========================================================================================================================================

Rules First

-First wins either in PM or Thread based on time stamp. yes you have to put "take" or the take it guy ….

-No Bad guys please

-Shipping is from Canada so it make take a little more time . $15 shipped in North America. $2 extra per book. (Others please send a PM)

due to the size of the run it may take me 3-4 days to pack / ship etc after invoices go out. (I have a job that actually pays the mortgage)

-Returns allowed for 10 days . Return postage at buyers expense

-Payment Via Paypal in USD as listed. Canadians feel free to pay in CAD equiv, shipping at a discount as well !

-I will kick sand in your face for no extra charge. NO CHARGE.

Edited by Fantastic Thor

1 minute ago, Fantastic Thor said:

Thanks for the PM'S / Messages etc.

Just some quick background that I have shared.

This collection has been a joint effort with me and my 12 year old girl.

She has been to all the local cons and received amazingly by folks like @Artboy99@thehumantorch@greggy and more ! (she negotiates and grades for me when chatting with the mentioned folks)

Anyways we came across this collection and she loved it . We decided to buy the first 30 books and check the waters. Thanks to those who bought !

She then decided to buy the last 198 books with her cash from the first sale and some help from Dad. She did the research on the past sales etc and here we are for round 1 with a business plan  !

Lots of the funds are going to her college fund which she agreed to. Maybe some funds for the #Calgaryexpo to buy some more. 

Anyways that's the back story and some KUDOS to some great Boardies . 

Thor and KJ …..

Now on with the show …….

kj.jpg

Really awesome to educate your daughter like that. 

Ken

Falling in Love 5 (2.5)

Beautiful Yellow Cover . Amazing oranges.

Sadly a rip through the Top Right corner , 

$40 

Anne is always waiting on Duncan throughout high school and college. After graduation, he decides to go to the city, but tells her that someday they will be married. Anne waits a year in River Falls before deciding to follow Duncan to the city. Once there, she slowly discovers that his feelings for her have changed.

FIL 5 F.jpeg.jpeg

Falling in Love 12 ($60) 6.5 SOLD BATCOLLECTOR :x

Beautiful Cover . Amazing art. Rare .10 nice book

Claire's embittered roommate Roberta tries to convince Claire that her new boyfriend Larry is undependable and unfaithful, just like all other men.

Just like other men … Hmmmm … ???

FIL 12 F.jpeg

FIL 12 B.jpeg

Edited by Fantastic Thor

Falling in Love 48 Romita  ($55 , 5.5) sold … thanks for the return BUY :)(worship)

I love Bill cover :)

Emmy has been haunted her whole life by her refusal to kiss Mark, her first love.

Years later she meets Mark again and they finally reconcile. soooo sweet :foryou:

More crying girl

FIL 48 F.jpeg.jpeg

FIL 48 B.jpeg

Edited by Fantastic Thor