• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Part 5.0 .. last 18 books .. 9000 views .. Thank you !! Secret Hearts - Recap Page 11 - DC Romance . High Grade . Headlights , Breakups , GoGo Girls , Beaches and True LOVE xoxox
2 2

292 posts in this topic

secret hearts 145 7.5 ($45)

When Darrell breaks up with Ginny, she tries to get revenge on him by enlisting her friend Felice to date Darrell and break up with him when he falls in love with her. The plot goes wrong when Felice actually falls in love with Darrell herself.

SH 145.jpeg

Secret hearts 149 (7.5) ($40) sold Batcoll

Nurse Irene Vickers is shocked when her ex-fiance David is brought into the hospital after a car accident, but she still mistakenly believes that David cheated on her with her sister Lois.

I like the david cover ;)

SH 149.jpeg

Edited by Fantastic Thor

1 minute ago, Fantastic Thor said:

Secret hearts 149 (7.5) ($40)

Nurse Irene Vickers is shocked when her ex-fiance David is brought into the hospital after a car accident, but she still mistakenly believes that David cheated on her with her sister Lois.

SH 149.jpeg

Take

1 minute ago, Fantastic Thor said:

Secret hearts 149 (7.5) ($40)

SH 149.jpeg

:takeit: 

Secret Hearts 116 (8.5) $75 ...winna damonwad

Colan cover , Romita Interiors, , rosenberger interiors .....

Karen alerts Lila and Roger that their son Richy is planning to elope, giving them time to stop the marriage. Peggy reveals that her old love Bob is available again, and that she is interested in pursuing him.

sh 116.jpeg

Edited by Fantastic Thor

Just now, Fantastic Thor said:

Secret Hearts 116 (8.5) $75 ...

Colan cover , Romita Interiors, , rosenberger interiors .....

Karen alerts Lila and Roger that their son Richy is planning to elope, giving them time to stop the marriage. Peggy reveals that her old love Bob is available again, and that she is interested in pursuing him.

sh 116.jpeg

I'll take it.

Secret Hearts 117 (8.5) ($95) sold Damonwad

HTF book

Collan cover again !

Karen and Peggy reconcile over their similar romantic troubles. Rita's night out with Greg is spoiled by two encounters with people they know.

sh 117.jpeg

Edited by Fantastic Thor

Just now, Fantastic Thor said:

Secret Hearts 117 (8.5) ($95)

HTF book

Collan cover again !

Karen and Peggy reconcile over their similar romantic troubles. Rita's night out with Greg is spoiled by two encounters with people they know.

sh 117.jpeg

secret hearts 118 .. amazing cover. (8.5-9.0) ($100)

Colan cover..romita interior  ..crying girl

Ray Silva tries unsuccessfully to come between Rita and Greg. Karen helps her sister Peggy make plans to prepare for her first reintroduction to her old boyfriend Bob, but Bob drops by unexpectedly.

sh 118.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Fantastic Thor said:

the 116-118 were aside as keepers .. the 3 are beautiful books. decided to let them go :(

I'll give the 116 and 117 a happy home but will gladly let you keep them up north if you change your mind.

Heart throbs 64 (5.0 Q Det Staple CF ) ($40 ) Romita cover !

HTF book as you know ..But that one little staple makes me want to give a deal

Meg's boyfriend Adam encourages her to pursue a singing career away from their small town, and he wants to go along as her manager. She becomes very successful in Los Angeles, but the big city lifestyle starts to change Adam.

HT 64 F.jpeg

HT 64 B.jpeg.jpeg