• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting to the good stuff! Now 50% off!!! New Books Added!! High Quality Magazines abound!
3 3

142 posts in this topic

Creepy 64, VFNM 9.0-9.2, Super tough white cover.  This is probably the least transfer from stacking that I've seen on a copy of this book.  This copy is very fresh.  It's glossy and very pretty.  I'm including a scan of the back cover just because it's super cool. I don't mind keeping this book if it doesn't sell.  $45 Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Creepy_64 Front.jpg

Spoiler

Creepy_64 Back.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

3 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 64, VFNM 9.0-9.2, Super tough white cover.  This is probably the least transfer from stacking that I've seen on a copy of this book.  This copy is very fresh.  It's glossy and very pretty.  I'm including a scan of the back cover just because it's super cool. I don't mind keeping this book if it doesn't sell.  $45

Creepy_64 Front.jpg

Creepy_64 Back.jpg

Paging @roach04 (thumbsu

9 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 46, VF+ 8.0-8.5, This is one of the absolute toughest books in the entire run to find in high grade.  The black cover, and the tough part of the run make for a really challenging combo.  This is one of the nicest copies I've seen with excellent gloss and colors with only a few minor structural issues holding it down.  Good luck finding a nicer one.  $80

Creepy_46.jpg

Take

9 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 64, VFNM 9.0-9.2, Super tough white cover.  This is probably the least transfer from stacking that I've seen on a copy of this book.  This copy is very fresh.  It's glossy and very pretty.  I'm including a scan of the back cover just because it's super cool. I don't mind keeping this book if it doesn't sell.  $45

Creepy_64 Front.jpg

Creepy_64 Back.jpg

Take

Hey guys, I just got done reviewing what I have left to list and it's all later run Creepys.  Copies nobody wants to pay for what I paid for them!  :tonofbricks:

I think this is it for now.  I'll do 25% off for the rest of the books in this thread.  Thanks again for looking!

22 hours ago, Randall Dowling said:

Creepy 1968 Yearbook, VF 8.0, This is such a tough book for many reasons.  The black cover, the first annual, the square binding.  This is a very pretty copy with excellent gloss and color but it has a very minor bundling indentation at the top of the cover.  Otherwise, a very fresh looking copy.  $70

Creepy 1968 Yearbook.jpg

Take at 25% off.