• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting to the good stuff! Now 50% off!!! New Books Added!! High Quality Magazines abound!
3 3

142 posts in this topic

Hello again to the brilliant book brandishers of the boards,

I'm back with even better magazines than last time!  The usual rules for this thread apply:

-No HoS or Probation list buyers

-Payment via Paypal

-Shipping via USPS Priority for $12 for the continental United States.  Shipping for Canada will be quoted.

-First :takeit: in the thread wins and prevails over pm offers

Feel free to pm with offer or questions.   Thanks for looking!

Spoiler

Also, there were a few books from the last thread that are still available.  If anyone is interested and can pay directly, I'll sell the remaining for $280 shipped!  It's a lot of books and shipping alone will be $50 or so.  Check out the summary of what'e left on page 8 here if you're interested:  Sold!  :news:

The rest will be coming shortly...

Edited by Randall Dowling

Let's start out light.  With a few issues of Famous Monsters.  Here's 53, a nice glossy copy, approx. 9.4, very tough black cover.  There's a CGC 9.4 up on ebay right now with starting bid of $85.  Or you can have this one for $60  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Famous Monsters_53.jpg

Sold!

Vampirella 11, NM- 9.0-9.2, Just an awesome, classic, incredible Frazetta cover and this copy is bright, glossy and beautiful.  These are really becoming hard to find in high grade.  $80  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Vampirella_11.jpg

SOLD!

Vampirella 86, F/VF 7.0, This is a real shame.  I purchased this as a 9.4 and it looks all of that from the front but the back cover has a small stain at the top of the spine.  Tough book to grade but I think CGC is pretty hard on such things.  FREE to the first person that makes a purchase!!  To JustJimN

Spoiler

Vampirella_86.jpg

SOLD!