• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Getting to the good stuff! Now 50% off!!! New Books Added!! High Quality Magazines abound!
3 3

142 posts in this topic

Comix International 1, NM- 9.0-9.2, Tough book to grade as it looks 9.4 to 9.6 but has a slight bend to the top corner that's only visible on the oblique reflecting light.  Simply awesome work by Richard Corben and all 5 issues of this series are tough in high grade.  $80  Sold to toto

Spoiler

Comix International_1.jpg

Edited by Randall Dowling
SOLD!

1 minute ago, Randall Dowling said:

@lizards2 By the way, I was thinking of you, Mike, when I scanned that National Lampoon... 

I've got it - If I didn't owe so much in taxes, I would be checking to see what condition mine is in!  (thumbsu

4 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I've got it - If I didn't owe so much in taxes, I would be checking to see what condition mine is in!  (thumbsu

Also, I wasn't suggesting that maybe I'm the girl and you're the teacher.  That would have been very wrong.  I probably shouldn't have even said it.

2 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

No problem.  I hear you with the taxes, pretty lame this year.

My State taxes are fine, it's the Feds that are hosing me.

Just now, Randall Dowling said:
6 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Also, I wasn't suggesting that maybe I'm the girl and you're the teacher.  That would have been very wrong.  I probably shouldn't have even said it.

:cool: hm

Eerie 10, NM+ 9.4-9.6, This is an absolutely stunning white, glossy, colorful copy of this excellent Gray Morrow cover.  I've only ever seen a couple of copies that are as high grade as this guy.  Just amazing for a 50+ year old book.  $80  Sold to JustJimN

Spoiler

Eerie_10.jpg

SOLD!

8 minutes ago, Randall Dowling said:

Eerie 10, NM+ 9.4-9.6, This is an absolutely stunning white, glossy, colorful copy of this excellent Gray Morrow cover.  I've only ever seen a couple of copies that are as high grade as this guy.  Just amazing for a 50+ year old book.  $80

Eerie_10.jpg

Take

Eerie 31, NM 9.4, A stunner of a copy that looks like it was printed yesterday.  If you like glossy fresh looking books, this copy is for you.  I don't mind keeping this book as it's pretty tough to replace.  $110  Sold to Norrin's Lawyer

Spoiler

Eerie_31.jpg

SOLD!