• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Is Aquaman 1 hot because of Aquaman or Quisp?

28 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, batman_fan said:

I remember eating Quisp as a young kid.  Great prizes in the box and super sugary.  I am going to vote for Quisp

Those prizes are worth quite a bit now btw.

I used to eat Quisp all those years ago, my older brother liked Quake.Late 60's early 70's I'm guessing. I think at one time I had the beanie with the propeller on top (that Quisp wore). Going from memory here as I had not seen the cereal in ages

I remember Quisp, and a bunch of other cancelled cereals.  Once in a while I have the stray thought of writing one of the cereal companies and asking them to bring back Buck Wheats.  Remember those?  Wheat flakes with a little flavoring on them (maple?).   Those things were so good!

8 minutes ago, musicmeta said:

I remember Quisp as nothing but crunchy sugar. Lots of sugar in that cereal.

As I recall Quisp and Quake were just cap'n crutch in a different shape.

20 hours ago, Wolverinex said:

What is quisp??????

I used to love this stuff, and coincidentally, when I had a dentist appointment one time as a kid I had eleven cavities at once...yep eleven.

But back to the title of this thread What does Quisp have to do with Aquaman? I think I may need to re-read this maybe as I've missed something.

Quisp_fair_use_crop.jpg

3 hours ago, marvelmaniac said:

When I was a kid I voted for Quake in the contest of who stays and who goes.

That was a huge deal when I was s kid. Everyone supported quisp except one kid in my group. If I remember quisp was like little bowls and quake was really similar to captain crunch.