• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Sagii Humor, Harvey Romance, Funny Animal +moar
2 2

18 posts in this topic

Hi all, just thought i'd throw my hat into the ring (: Some great sales Threads recently. Nothing bank breaking here, but some HTF and under appreciated. Will keep open till Wednesday night of this week. 

Since it's late, will be a slow burn listing, but will try and get all i want posted tonight, tonight. I will close it out with a 'that's all' so you'll know when to call it a night lol. If i am asleep when you take the book, i will post the ^^ on first claim in the morning. 

Paypal preferred method of payment, add $5 for postage, Returns accepted up to 3 days after buyer receives book. Return shipping on buyer. First :takeit:trumps any' ongoing' pm negotiations. Would like to have any sold books in the mail to you on Thursday if payment is received by then. 

Here we go. Dogface Dooley #2 Very cool woman stripping cover. This book is catching the 'Grass skirt cover' issue of the title quickly. Bright copy. Complete, main 'issue' is slight worm chew through book on bottom  (pictured). Hate putting this one up, but it will relieve me of the temptation of trying to complete the short run. HTF Asking $200

Dogface Dooley #2.jpg

thumbnail (2).jpg

thumbnail (4).jpg

thumbnail (3).jpg

Ideal Comics #1 (Timely) These are heating up as collectors are realizing funny animal or not . they are TIMELYS! With some neat War covers on a lot of them including this one!. This is a G/VG. Complete, staple pull, but all still attached. Tape pulls on the cover in places evident in scan, Asking $165

Ideal Comics #1.jpg

20190219_003528.jpg

First Love#11 Super nice Headlights cover :x Harvey Romance is greatly appreciated. I'd go as far to say their interior Romance books were more precode than the interior PCH.  Fine copy.Asking $50

First Love Illustrated #11.jpg

thumbnail (5).jpg

thumbnail (6).jpg

Book i didn't want to handle (and wasn't even going to post) so i didn't remove it from it's mylar where it's been since i won it in the last CC Event Auction. Only super hero book in the Thread and may get pulled tomorrow. Metro Grade of VF 8.0

Target Comics v2 #12 Cool bandaged man with an axe cover, pre dates Hangman #3 hm Showing Metro Scan and pics in mylar (as i wouldn't mind keeping it). Asking what iv'e got into it: $320

Target Comics v2 #12.jpg

20190219_010428.jpg

20190219_010437.jpg

10 minutes ago, sagii said:

Book i didn't want to handle (and wasn't even going to post) so i didn't remove it from it's mylar where it's been since i won it in the last CC Event Auction. Only super hero book in the Thread and may get pulled tomorrow. Metro Grade of VF 8.0

Target Comics v2 #12 Cool bandaged man with an axe cover, pre dates Hangman #3 hm Showing Metro Scan and pics in mylar (as i wouldn't mind keeping it). Asking what iv'e got into it: $320

Target Comics v2 #12.jpg

20190219_010428.jpg

20190219_010437.jpg

sneaky!   Take