• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue label vs green label error comics

6 posts in this topic

It's probably because the Flash Rebirth #2 was not recognized as an error. The Spawn 293 is a legitimate error, never saw or heard of a Flash Rebirth#2 error. You really didn't give us any information here. What is the situation with the Flash Rebirth #2 that you think it is a manufacturing error ?

34 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

It's probably because the Flash Rebirth #2 was not recognized as an error.

Did you miss the part where it got a green label? (shrug)

To answer the OP: CGC is very inconsistent in how they handle a lot of things.

34 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

Did you miss the part where it got a green label? (shrug)

Yes and I also looked at the CGC Census, not seeing one example of a Green Qualified Label for Flash Rebirth #2. This included second printings and Variants. I'm not sure how we can say CGC is inconsistent, or screwed up on the grading for this book when the OP did not show us anything. 

56 minutes ago, Bomber-Bob said:

I'm not sure how we can say CGC is inconsistent

I've observed them for many years. It's really easy to say that.

Also, did you consider that the OP might have meant Flash (DC Rebirth) rather than Flash: Rebirth.

56 minutes ago, Lazyboy said:

I've observed them for many years. It's really easy to say that.

Also, did you consider that the OP might have meant Flash (DC Rebirth) rather than Flash: Rebirth.

I honestly don't know what the difference is between Flash Rebirth and Flash DC Rebirth, isn't it the same ? If you think CGC is inconsistent, that's fine, not worth my time to disagree with you.