• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

How many Amazing Spider-Man #252's do you have?
3 3

37 posts in this topic

22 hours ago, obiedagod said:

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

Welcome to the board!  Just trying to be helpful, but you have posted this question in the Bronze Age Comic Books section of the board, and Amazing Spider-Man #252 misses being part of the Bronze Age by about 4 years, since it is from 1984 and the Bronze Age is usually ended around 1980. You'll want to ask your question in the Copper Age Comic Books section.  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/37-copper-age-comic-books/

Edited by valiantman

22 hours ago, obiedagod said:

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

I have one.

And you can't have it :nyah:

WTTBs!

On 2/20/2019 at 6:38 PM, valiantman said:

Welcome to the board!  Just trying to be helpful, but you have posted this question in the Bronze Age Comic Books section of the board, and Amazing Spider-Man #252 misses being part of the Bronze Age by about 4 years, since it is from 1984 and the Bronze Age is usually ended around 1980. You'll want to ask your question in the Copper Age Comic Books section.  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/37-copper-age-comic-books/

Overstreet has pushed bronze to 1983 or so. Yes, I know it makes no sense.

Two, one Canadian newsstand in my collection, and one US direct going out for sale at a local con.  I only ever need one copy of anything, and dont collect variants, the Canadian just happens to be the highest grade.

Why do you want so many?

2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Two, one Canadian newsstand in my collection, and one US direct going out for sale at a local con.  I only ever need one copy of anything, and dont collect variants, the Canadian just happens to be the highest grade.

Why do you want so many?

I got my first copy and I just became infatuated with it. I got my first copy in January...