How many Amazing Spider-Man #252's do you have?
4 4

37 posts in this topic

509 posts

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

10,239 posts
22 hours ago, obiedagod said:

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

Welcome to the board!  Just trying to be helpful, but you have posted this question in the Bronze Age Comic Books section of the board, and Amazing Spider-Man #252 misses being part of the Bronze Age by about 4 years, since it is from 1984 and the Bronze Age is usually ended around 1980. You'll want to ask your question in the Copper Age Comic Books section.  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/37-copper-age-comic-books/

Edited by valiantman

3,335 posts
22 hours ago, obiedagod said:

I have one.

And you can't have it :nyah:

WTTBs!

3,627 posts

Nada.

40,120 posts

Couple-two-three. :)

40,120 posts

Plus Nik still owes me one . . . :sorry:

34,780 posts

Just the one I bought off the rack back in the day.

2,904 posts

When the book came out I bought 50 from Empire Comics in Rochester. Been in many collections I’ve purchased. Sold many of them over the years on EBay too. 

509 posts
4 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

When the book came out I bought 50 from Empire Comics in Rochester. Been in many collections I’ve purchased. Sold many of them over the years on EBay too. 

Woah

8,675 posts

None now.

9,865 posts
3 minutes ago, piper said:

None now.

but your sig line is magnificent!!!! :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

5,343 posts
12 hours ago, namisgr said:

Just the one I bought off the rack back in the day.

+1

19,877 posts
On 2/20/2019 at 6:38 PM, valiantman said:

Welcome to the board!  Just trying to be helpful, but you have posted this question in the Bronze Age Comic Books section of the board, and Amazing Spider-Man #252 misses being part of the Bronze Age by about 4 years, since it is from 1984 and the Bronze Age is usually ended around 1980. You'll want to ask your question in the Copper Age Comic Books section.  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/37-copper-age-comic-books/

Overstreet has pushed bronze to 1983 or so. Yes, I know it makes no sense.

2,766 posts

0, but I want one!

3,701 posts

Two, one Canadian newsstand in my collection, and one US direct going out for sale at a local con.  I only ever need one copy of anything, and dont collect variants, the Canadian just happens to be the highest grade.

Why do you want so many?

509 posts
2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Two, one Canadian newsstand in my collection, and one US direct going out for sale at a local con.  I only ever need one copy of anything, and dont collect variants, the Canadian just happens to be the highest grade.

Why do you want so many?

I got my first copy and I just became infatuated with it. I got my first copy in January...