How many Amazing Spider-Man #252's do you have?
4 4

37 posts in this topic

509 posts

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10,239 posts
22 hours ago, obiedagod said:

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

Welcome to the board!  Just trying to be helpful, but you have posted this question in the Bronze Age Comic Books section of the board, and Amazing Spider-Man #252 misses being part of the Bronze Age by about 4 years, since it is from 1984 and the Bronze Age is usually ended around 1980. You'll want to ask your question in the Copper Age Comic Books section.  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/37-copper-age-comic-books/

Edited by valiantman

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,335 posts
22 hours ago, obiedagod said:

Hello! I am a total newbie here, and I come with only (So far) one question: How many Spider #252's do you have? (Canadian, Direct, Newstand, any grade) I'm trying to collect as many copies as I can. I have three.

I have one.

And you can't have it :nyah:

 

WTTBs!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,627 posts

 Nada.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,120 posts

Couple-two-three. :)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40,120 posts

Plus Nik still owes me one . . . :sorry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34,780 posts

Just the one I bought off the rack back in the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,904 posts

When the book came out I bought 50 from Empire Comics in Rochester. Been in many collections I’ve purchased. Sold many of them over the years on EBay too. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
509 posts
4 hours ago, ThothAmon said:

When the book came out I bought 50 from Empire Comics in Rochester. Been in many collections I’ve purchased. Sold many of them over the years on EBay too. 

Woah

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,675 posts

None now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9,865 posts
3 minutes ago, piper said:

None now.

but your sig line is magnificent!!!! :foryou: 

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5,343 posts
12 hours ago, namisgr said:

Just the one I bought off the rack back in the day.

+1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19,877 posts
On 2/20/2019 at 6:38 PM, valiantman said:

Welcome to the board!  Just trying to be helpful, but you have posted this question in the Bronze Age Comic Books section of the board, and Amazing Spider-Man #252 misses being part of the Bronze Age by about 4 years, since it is from 1984 and the Bronze Age is usually ended around 1980. You'll want to ask your question in the Copper Age Comic Books section.  https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/forum/37-copper-age-comic-books/

Overstreet has pushed bronze to 1983 or so. Yes, I know it makes no sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,766 posts

0, but I want one!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3,701 posts

Two, one Canadian newsstand in my collection, and one US direct going out for sale at a local con.  I only ever need one copy of anything, and dont collect variants, the Canadian just happens to be the highest grade.

Why do you want so many?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
509 posts
2 hours ago, FineCollector said:

Two, one Canadian newsstand in my collection, and one US direct going out for sale at a local con.  I only ever need one copy of anything, and dont collect variants, the Canadian just happens to be the highest grade.

Why do you want so many?

I got my first copy and I just became infatuated with it. I got my first copy in January...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
4 4