• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Share The Mignola Art From Your Personal Collection
3 3

143 posts in this topic

Great haul! I was dangerously close to picking up your Hellboy/Skeleton piece, that skeleton in the back ground is divine. I waffled between that and the one I did get (pretty similar in some ways).

He had a $200 page that had drawings of a bunch of insects on it that I was on the fence about, I actually left and grabbed something to eat and came back to the show around 3:00PM in hopes to buy it, but Mignola had already vanished!!

38 minutes ago, Captain ShipWreck said:

Newest addition to my collection. Mignola originally started this painting in 2004 (unfinished version published in "Hellboy: The First 20 Years") and then later completed it May of 2018.

089B4B5C-A800-4A04-BB4A-C9323B8EDFE9.jpeg

You own this!?!? CONGRATS!!! I've looked at it so much online in the last few weeks. It's masterful on just about every level. 

24 minutes ago, ZimmermanTelegram said:

You own this!?!? CONGRATS!!! I've looked at it so much online in the last few weeks. It's masterful on just about every level. 

Thank you, I look at it all the time too lol. Finally getting it framed tomorrow so I can just look at it without having to take out the portfolio every time. This pic does a good job showing the colors and detail but it really pops in person. 

I didn't think that it looks bad but wonder if Mignola was still using the M in a box signature in 2017. It certainly is not the best seller with that feedback

1 hour ago, Bird said:

I didn't think that it looks bad 

Yeah, it doesn’t look godawful terrible like many eBay fakes but I agree with topfuel and think it’s fake. It looks ‘flat’ to me and off, but are there any examples out there of Mignolas finished pencils pre-ink? I’m not counting the loose sketches he sells.