• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

General Rules:

• No probation list members or hall of shame members. I reserve the right to not sell to anyone that I have on ignore.
  • First post in the thread that says they want a book wins it. I don't go by timestamps, I go by post order. 
  • Please either quote the book or post clearly with what you are taking.
  • A "take it" in the thread trumps any and all PM negotiations until the post has been updated as sold in the thread.
  • If you are the first person to post the sign, THE BOOK IS GOING TO YOU. No swapping, no switching, no passing. This was a huge headache last time, so I can't accommodate those requests any more. Sorry.    
  • I likely won't have time to respond to PMs until I am done listing for the day. Bear this is mind if you want to make offers.   

Payment:

• Payment by Paypal is fine up to $400. After that, check or money order only for domestic orders. 
  • Time payments: they are fine, but contact me first. I have had increasingly bad experiences with time payments lately, so the terms are going to be more restrictive than in the past and will require a 20% nonrefundable down payment.
  • Invoices will go out a few days after the thread ends. No need to PM me asking how to pay, I promise I will PM you!

Shipping: 

• Shipping is extra. Domestic goes by Priority. International requires tracking. No exceptions on either. 

Returns:

• I take them. 
  • Grade disputes: returns accepted up to 10 days after delivery, no questions asked. Buyer pays return shipping unless I missed something major. 
  • Resto: returns accepted for resto on raw books up to 10 days after delivery, or up to 6 months on CGC graded issues. I will pay for return shipping. I do not pay for grading costs. 
  • I do not give refunds on books that come back a different grade from CGC.
  • All sales on CGC graded books are final.