• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, PeterPark said:

There's more coming I am sure...I can think of a couple off the top of my head I haven't seen listed yet...are we starting back up at any point tonight?

Not until tomorrow. Same Bat Time. Same Bat Channel.

Image result for same bat time same bat channel

Edited by Black_Adam

Just a heads-up. I have found at least two instances where the board software shows one person winning, then later shuffles the posts to show another. I'm trying to catch them if they see them, but please pay attention to what's on your list when I send out invoices this weekend. 

Edited by october

4 minutes ago, october said:

Just a heads-up. I have found at least two instances where the board software shows one person winning, then later shuffles the posts to show another. I'm trying to catch them if they see them, but please pay attention to what's on your list when I send out invoices this weekend. 

Hmm... I wonder if their timestamp resolution only goes down to seconds...

32 minutes ago, OdinsSecrets said:

Hmm... I wonder if their timestamp resolution only goes down to seconds...

I've seen this happening alot in the past "who can refresh first" threads.  Not sure if the mods ever clarified why it happens.  But posts do often switch positions at a later time after appearing another way previously in the day.