• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

31 minutes ago, AsGold said:
1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Anybody know what time kickoff is today? 

I think he said 8 pm. Hehe. 

That's what I heard.

16 minutes ago, 1Cool said:

I woke up today with a headache and no idea what I bought yesterday.

I saw you buy some stuff that would give you cooties.

1 minute ago, 1Cool said:
2 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

I saw you buy some stuff that would give you cooties.

SIlver-Age DC cooties are the worst!

They clamp on to your privates, and pretty soon you're quoting villains from the old 60's Batman TV show...., :cry:

31 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:
1 hour ago, lizards2 said:

They clamp on to your privates, and pretty soon you're quoting villains from the old 60's Batman TV show...., :cry:

riddle me this!

Eggsactly.

Had to sit out from this awesome sale thread. It was pure torture to not do the “take it” flag!  Now that I know what to do for the next Octoberfest IV  ... sell my kidneys, save up coins like crazy and wait for next year. 

Of all the time,why does it have to be THIS time of year when I have to move out for a new place? :tonofbricks:

Great thread by reading and killing me in heart, watching amazing incredible books gone into everyone’s hands. 😭

11 hours ago, Badger said:

Its new to the current software. The old software posted the times.

Sure, understood. But the 'new' software is a year or two old at this point, so...? Not the end of the world but just curious if anyone remembers this glitch happening previously. Hard to believe we wouldn't have noticed this before.

Nice! Although I was hoping the GIC would escape attention until I could talk myself into or out of buying it.

And for less tech savvy folks out there, take your browser URL and just change the page number at the end: https://www.cgccomics.com/boards/topic/447228-octoberfest-iii-gold-silver-bronze-keys-and-not-keys-high-grade-low-grade-no-grade-400-books/?page=70

30 minutes ago, Fan Boy said:

Had to sit out from this awesome sale thread. It was pure torture to not do the “take it” flag!  Now that I know what to do for the next Octoberfest IV  ... sell my kidneys, save up coins like crazy and wait for next year. 

Of all the time,why does it have to be THIS time of year when I have to move out for a new place? :tonofbricks:

Great thread by reading and killing me in heart, watching amazing incredible books gone into everyone’s hands. 😭

Helpful tip: just sell one kidney, you might need the other. (thumbsu