• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

Just now, october said:

Congrats on the Moon Girls. Almost kept them. They came from the same OO lot if that matters to you. 

off course that matters.....I love knowing the story almost as much as the comic.....OO are my favorite.....that just made these couple books even more special to me.....they wont leave me for the next 30-40 years unless I marry Charlize Theron.....then.....yikes lol

Just now, SOLAR BOY said:

off course that matters.....I love knowing the story almost as much as the comic.....OO are my favorite.....that just made these couple books even more special to me.....they wont leave me for the next 30-40 years unless I marry Charlize Theron.....then.....yikes lol

They’ll be with you for the next 40 years 

4 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

18 plus leap years plus 40 years. You will be 130 years old.