[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
26 26

2,458 posts in this topic

28,055 posts
1 minute ago, october said:

Detective 475, 476

475: 7.5

476: 6.0 Mark Jewelers insert

$45

 

001 (48).jpg

001 (49).jpg

take it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,510 posts
4 minutes ago, sacentaur said:

You’re gonna make us wait for the Bakers, ain’tcha... :sumo:

I think I only have one, but I will list it next. OO collection, snow white pages. Right up your alley. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,762 posts

Do you guys seriously know what the price is for the listed comic or are you addicted to taking the books?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13,724 posts
1 minute ago, october said:

I think I only have one, but I will list it next. OO collection, snow white pages. Right up your alley. 

Ah, saw a TAT and an APC in the group shot... hm 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4,104 posts
Just now, romanheart said:

Do you guys seriously know what the price is for the listed comic or are you addicted to taking the books?

:takeit:

Oh, oops. Nevermind. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,510 posts
Just now, romanheart said:

Do you guys seriously know what the price is for the listed comic or are you addicted to taking the books?

Hopefully the latter. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,510 posts
Just now, sacentaur said:

Ah, saw a TAT and an APC in the group shot... hm 

Pffft. You know my books better than me. The APC has some resto. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8,753 posts
1 minute ago, romanheart said:

Do you guys seriously know what the price is for the listed comic or are you addicted to taking the books?

Top seller. Anyone who's followed Andy's threads or bought from him know that he prices well and grades tight. He's one of the few I'll do impulse buys from anymore. Otherwise, I try to be strong.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,765 posts
2 minutes ago, DavidTheDavid said:

Top seller. Anyone who's followed Andy's threads or bought from him know that he prices well and grades tight. He's one of the few I'll do impulse buys from anymore. Otherwise, I try to be strong.

Yes, I hope to be more like Andy on here someday...trying to get better, but he's got it down to an art form!!

Edited by Top City Comics

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,510 posts

TTLR 18

5.5

$750

The other OO romance book. Colors are stunning. White pages. Another gem. A special book, buy it and see.

SOLD

001 (72).jpg

Edited by october

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
115 posts
17 minutes ago, lucjan said:

 

Is this all happening tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,985 posts
Just now, october said:

TTLR 18

5.5

$750

The other OO romance book. Colors are stunning. White pages. Another gem. A special book, buy it and see.

001 (72).jpg

take

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31,510 posts

Secret Wars 8

9.4

$90

SOLD

001 (91).jpg

Edited by october

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2,461 posts
Just now, october said:

Secret Wars 8

9.4

$90

001 (91).jpg

:takeit:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1,283 posts

What an amazing sales thread.  You always have awesome taste in books, Andy! :applause:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
26 26