• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

While there are many sales threads I look forward to on these boards I don't think any rival Octoberfest in terms of scope, quality, and volume (and fun). And while an outside observer might be aghast at seeing multiple "Take it!" replies posted before a scan of the comic has often even fully loaded I think it is less testament to the feeding frenzy of these threads than it is to October's reputation for accurate grading and fair pricing. Well done, Andy. Can't wait to have see how nice that Vault of Horror #35 looks in hand! (thumbsu

Edited by Black_Adam
Forgot to add the fun

11 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

...Where were you...when...October dropped the bomb...Your grand kids will ask.

No kidding. The first Octoberfest was only 43 pages and last year's hit 50. Octoberfest III was bigger than the first two combined! Like being at Woodstock...

Image result for 1967  woodstock