• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

4 minutes ago, october said:

Thanks to everyone who bought or commented. I am out for the night. I will reply to PMs first thing tomorrow, before listing any more. 

Honestly, this was kind of just a preview night. I am about 25% done, so a lot more to come. May end up being my best thread yet. 

Thanks again to the boards. You guys are awesome. 

21C26687-56CC-4410-8906-C06E83C82924.gif

5 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I just wish the boards weren’t so dead, you know?

Compared to what it was about 6-7 years ago, it is. This thread and another I saw earlier this week was really nice to see. I just got back into collecting again about a month ago and a lot of former board members have moved on to other places like Facebook. I really enjoy these boards and am glad to see this. 

2 minutes ago, pinball said:

Compared to what it was about 6-7 years ago, it is. This thread and another I saw earlier this week was really nice to see. I just got back into collecting again about a month ago and a lot of former board members have moved on to other places like Facebook. I really enjoy these boards and am glad to see this. 

I think certain people moved on because they can't tear someone a new one with impunity. Moderation is far stricter now and less tolerant of abuse.

It's a good thing.

15 minutes ago, Ricksneatstuff said:

I just wish the boards weren’t so dead, you know?

Just imagine what it could be if it weren't just a steady dribble of pro-code whoor books...., :baiting: 

Edited by lizards2