• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Octoberfest III: gold, silver, bronze! Keys and not keys! High grade, low grade, no grade! 400+ books!
17 17

2,458 posts in this topic

Just now, bounty_coder said:

I'm about to eat my keyboard for lunch...I don't think it will have any use here :roflmao:

I feel like I am in purgatory; perpetually at a friends birthday party where all I get to do is watch them open their presents... :devil:

If you stay away from Golden age and take anything that is available, you too can eventually win. 

My mother just told me she wants to invest in a copy of HULK #181.....showed her my two high grade copes and shes in love.....she also wants a HOS #92......woman has a great eye.....if you have ones in high grade October you just got a heavy hitter to rival even Comcav with great taste lol........hold on.....wait.....she said she wants some gold as well and said her trigger finger is twice as fast as this comcav she heard so much about.......oooh snap william its on......lol

1 minute ago, OdinsSecrets said:
3 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

It was always a treat in the Sunday funnies.  It was one of my Dad's favorites too.

Its still printed in the Sunday comics where I am.

We just have about a 14 page weekly newspaper here locally.  I'm pretty sure you can't even purchase a Sunday newspaper here.

I live in the middle of nowhere, on the road to nowhere.

Just the way I like it.

4 minutes ago, Changer said:
7 minutes ago, bounty_coder said:

I'm about to eat my keyboard for lunch...I don't think it will have any use here :roflmao:

I feel like I am in purgatory; perpetually at a friends birthday party where all I get to do is watch them open their presents... :devil:

If you stay away from Golden age and take anything that is available, you too can eventually win, loser :baiting:

FIFY

10 minutes ago, SOLAR BOY said:

My mother just told me she wants to invest in a copy of HULK #181.....showed her my two high grade copes and shes in love.....she also wants a HOS #92......woman has a great eye.....if you have ones in high grade October you just got a heavy hitter to rival even Comcav with great taste lol........hold on.....wait.....she said she wants some gold as well and said her trigger finger is twice as fast as this comcav she heard so much about.......oooh snap william its on......lol

There goes the neighborhood...