• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] JIM 83 CGC 5.0 Stan Lee SS for Trade!
1 1

8 posts in this topic

Got a hankering to trade down and maybe pull in a couple of lower-grade keys.   I'd love to do a trade, but I'm really looking to turn these into another mega-key, either with cash or trade value.  Pretty much any grade, though I'm not really looking to add a lot of cash to a deal.   I have conducted many sales and trades on these boards over the years and can provide multiple references if need be.   

1. Shipping is Free.  As the trading partner will cover their shipping/insurance as well.  CONUS only at this time.  As I'm the thread starter (aka Seller), "buyer" will ship first and once received I will send within 24-hours.

2. As always, books slabbed or raw can only be returned within 48 hours of receipt. Unless I make an error in listing, shipping is on you.

3. Offers are welcome via PM, but in case of any controversy in PM vs In thread, I will be the final arbiter.

4. Checks/MOs or Paypal if applicable.

5. No Probies or HOSers, Please don't test me on this, I will embarrass you if at all possible.

6. Pressing status is unknown.  I purchased slabbed several years ago.

Books I WILL consider but not a complete list.  (Ask you never know...)  I will consider pretty much any grade and potentially restored.  (Though not trimmed)  The idea is to net two or more books, but that isn't set in stone.  I do have other books that could be used to make the trade values work.  GPA will be the guide, but I'm pretty easy to work with.  All offers should be via PM Please.  As for trade valuation.  It is pretty difficult to come up with a clear number for Lee SS books now that he's gone.  I see a recent sale of a 5.5 SS for $12,000 and a 6.5 with the added sigs of Lieber and Sinnott at $16,000.  I will set the Trade Value on my copy at $10,500 though it is somewhat negotiable based on the books offered.  

TOS39

FF1

AV1

JIM83 

ASM1

Xmen 1

DD1

Strange Tales 110

Hulk 1

Showcase 4

Thanks for looking!

Edited by ChasingKingKirby