• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Marie Severin

12 posts in this topic

14 minutes ago, stevie619 said:

Recently found this in my dads folders and he said he met her in NYC in 79 I think across from Madison Square garden. Anyone have any idea how much it would be valued at? Or would cgc grade such a thing?

IMG_0150.jpg

Thats pretty cool but without proof I don't see it having much value other than sentimental value.  Also, it wouldnt get graded since its art.  Probably not worth getting encapsulated unless you sent it to that other grading company and they were able to verify the signature.

3 minutes ago, kav said:

I wouldnt say it has no value-its obviously real-maybe $100 on ebay.

I didnt say it has no value and Im sure someone would buy it on feebay. To be honest if the op had posted it without the background story and the Sig hidden, I would not have guessed it was by Severin.

1 hour ago, stevie619 said:

Thanks deff helpful I dont plan on selling it but most people I asked said about the same 75-100 wmbut without the certificate you got a good point. Thanks again.

Post in the OA forum.  They may have an idea.

Edited by telerites

Showed it to my local comic guy in ballston spa ny and he said he met her as well and thinks it's real than pulled out a submariner 18 and on the first page hes coming out of the water on a beach and she pointed out to him that the people on the beach are actually the writers and bullpen for marvel and she drew lines and wrote their names. Thought it was cool..