• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Golden Age Junk Auction Atlas Crime, Justice Traps the Guilty, Miss America - $1/book

18 posts in this topic

Offered are three lots for auction. Buy it now price is set for each lot. The rules:

Auctions will start at $1 per book.
Auction will end tomorrow night (Friday Feb 22) at 11:59 PM. The last bid with a time stamp at or before 11:59 PM ET wins.
Shipping is a flat $5. US only.

Auction #1 - Five Atlas Crime Books

Average grade raw 1.0. Crime Can't Win has brittle pages. Buy it now is $55. Minimum bid is $5.00.

010.JPG

Edited by Shrevvy

27 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

Offered are three lots for auction. Buy it now price is set for each lot. The rules:

Auctions will start at $1 per book.
Auction will end tomorrow night (Friday Feb 22) at 11:59 PM. The last bid with a time stamp at or before 11:59 PM ET wins.
Shipping is a flat $5. US only.

Auction #1 - Five Atlas Crime Books

Average grade raw 1.0. Crime Can't Win has brittle pages. Buy it now is $55. Minimum bid is $5.00.

010.JPG

I'll start this one out at $5.

51 minutes ago, Shrevvy said:

It looks like Pontoon is the winner of Auction 1 and 3. Although, I can't see the time stamp. Robotman's post says "7 hours ago" which would suggest it was past the auction end. 

If you hover the cursor over the "Posted _ hours ago" it shows he put in a bid at 11:58, right before the auction's end. Looks to me he won them fair and square. Sushi's came in at 2:06 am and Crimebusters at 2:34 am.

Howdy gang. This is kind of funny. I happened to log on to the sales forum about 8:30 Pacific time and saw this auction again. I had forgotten about but thought I’d wait until a few minutes before it ended and toss another bid in. At 2 or 3 minutes to 9 Pacific time I hit it and waited. By 9:10 there were no other bids. I figured it was over. Now, I might have screwed up the time zones. I thought Joe was in eastern time and figured I was cool. Maybe I wasn’t. 

No biggie either way. It was fun. Thanks to the generosity of Joe, somebody is going to read a little pile of cool Atlas crime!:golfclap:

My bid was definitely after midnight - it was around 2:30 AM EST. Plus, other people had already bid more! Sorry to have added to any confusion, I didn't notice that there were prior bids on Auction 3 for more, for some reason I was only seeing the bids on Auction 1.