• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Threads being locked

32 posts in this topic

32 minutes ago, mattn792 said:

Nah, that one seems like a bore waiting to happen.  Not one boast about buying X-Men 1 cover D for $2.50 right before it pops to $9,072 'cause its the first apperence of Magento.

I know! Swampi  can't give the people want they want on Mag nee toe for some reason! ???

image.png.f75dd9f976dcdf18becf178e8358b8b2.png

The threads that fell to the lock hammer that fateful day...... NEVER FORGET!

The Friday threads....

Dusty but now locked....

Pinned and locked into our collective memories....

FYI--- this locking only happened in the Comics General forum-- I checked most of the other popular forums for any locks during this same period- no locks to be found from this past week.

1 hour ago, 01TheDude said:

image.png.f75dd9f976dcdf18becf178e8358b8b2.png

The threads that fell to the lock hammer that fateful day...... NEVER FORGET!

The Friday threads....

Dusty but now locked....

Pinned and locked into our collective memories....

FYI--- this locking only happened in the Comics General forum-- I checked most of the other popular forums for any locks during this same period- no locks to be found from this past week.

@01TheDudeI will never forget! 

BUT I will hope against hope for an 18 picture post of a grab bag FULL OF 90'S  TREK! (I meant to type TREK NOT DREK for those of you who did not read all pages of Swarmy's thread) to come our way soon :roflmao:

15 minutes ago, comics4all said:

@01TheDudeI will never forget! 

BUT I will hope against hope for an 18 picture post of a grab bag FULL OF 90'S  TREK! (I meant to type TREK NOT DREK for those of you who did not read all pages of Swarmy's thread) to come our way soon :roflmao:

Got a new pen, notebook, and I was looking forward to receiving more comic investment tips for retirement from swami, then it happened... :sorry:

589FA8AA-3D9A-471B-9563-561905B9227F.gif

to be fair-- I am not certain when that last one (the pinned thread) was actually locked. It was sometime between January 18th and recently. If you read the end of it, the CGC lawyer is the one who says it will be locked-- on 1/17. I guess that is one way to end a discussion.

Anyway -- I am not on any sort of witch hunt  here. Just wanted to point out what appeared like some odd moderation of the forum.