• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

4 unwitnessed Sigs, how will CGC grade it?
1 1

7 posts in this topic

Hello all, so here is my favorite book in my collection, and my original childhood copy.  Signed my Hama, Zeck, Beatty and Shooter.  I want to get it graded, manly to have it in the CGC case, looking cool on the shelf.  But with 4 unwitnessed sigs, how will it come out?  Green, purple?  Isn't there a way to request blue and take the grade hit with the signatures?  Just curious what the board feels would be best for this book.

Thanks

19397101-10158824496870133-4319474205889

Edited by StingerMcK

1 hour ago, mdean2437 said:

I cant believe I am going to say this, I would go to a company that verifies sigs. Only because the green label would drive me nuts, or losing 2 points. 

I did the same with my unwitnessed Stan Lee sig books. Only books I slabbed elsewhere, for that reason.

3 hours ago, mdean2437 said:

I cant believe I am going to say this, I would go to a company that verifies sigs. Only because the green label would drive me nuts, or losing 2 points. 

2 hours ago, oldrover said:

I did the same with my unwitnessed Stan Lee sig books. Only books I slabbed elsewhere, for that reason.

I have had the same thought...