• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman 9 by Rob Liefeld

37 posts in this topic

21 minutes ago, Domo Arigato said:

FIXED!!!

Even though Superman doesn't need one, you've missed the ridiculously large gun.

That'll more likely appear in Liefeld's version of Batman. Just a question of time.

Edited by Ken Aldred

3 hours ago, media_junkie said:

Why does it look as if his hair and his cape are being blown in opposite directions by the wind?

image.png.0f62eda0bca0babc47278b09f190d77e.png

tons of product in his hair?

I've always wondered how exactly does Superman cut his hair. Kryptonite coated scissors? I've wondered this since they cloned him by stealing that strand of hair from the museum in one of the early movies (Superman IV-- the one with the Nuclear Man). I'm probably over thinking this small stuff considering he can fly/hover and all the other unbelievable powers that defy physics.

Maybe he just uses his hands and fingers? edit: to comb his hair .... superman .......................................................................................

Edited by ADAMANTIUM

10 hours ago, media_junkie said:

Why does it look as if his hair and his cape are being blown in opposite directions by the wind?

Is that cape "blowing?" I thought someone was off panel holding it taught at the top and bottom. 

21 hours ago, Domo Arigato said:

FIXED!!!

20 hours ago, Ken Aldred said:

Even though Superman doesn't need one, you've missed the ridiculously large gun.

That'll more likely appear in Liefeld's version of Batman. Just a question of time.

Don't forget the big, honkin shoulder pads!