• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] 35% Discount - Closing TODAY! - All Affordable, All Gold Thread
1 1

58 posts in this topic

Rules:
  • PayPal only please.
  • Shipping is a flat $15 for slabs $7 for raw books (in the US only, sorry) unless stated otherwise, shipped in a USPS flat rate priority mail box for slabs.
  • Nobody from the lists. First take wins (including over ALL PM discussions)
  • No returns unless I have overlooked something major, so please be sure before you purchase.
  • References: I don't have an official thread, bought I have bought plenty here and sold some too.
Edited by OdinsSecrets

18 minutes ago, gunsmokin said:

Andy Varipapa is a legend. Trick shot artist. Coined the term “Veripapa 300” which consisted of rolled 12 consecutive strikes between two games.

I knew you'd appreciate it! Plus I wanted to get the bump for a great boardie. (Though until he mentioned bowling, I looked quick and thought it was Babe Ruth on the cover doh!)

Well Ben, us cheap oddballs are in the thread; where's the books? :roflmao:

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

I knew you'd appreciate it! Plus I wanted to get the bump for a great boardie. (Though until he mentioned bowling, I looked quick and thought it was Babe Ruth on the cover doh!)

Well Ben, us cheap oddballs are in the thread; where's the books? :roflmao:

Awwww. Thanks bud. Nice to know youse guys think favorably of me. Still feel like a bit of a newbie.