• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Awesome two-decade old statues: Sandman, Bone, SIP, Hellblazer, Death

13 posts in this topic

Some great statuary for your comic room or person cave.  These were a part of my collection over the last couple decades, but have been in storage for the past 8 years and so I decided recently to part with them.

All are complete and in great shape with their original boxes, unless otherwise noted.

This is a somewhat lazy post.  That is, I'm too lazy to take each statue out of the box for photographing, packaging, weighing, calculating shipping, etc. on the chance that somebody wants it.  Want to see photos of a specific statue?  Want an exact shipping price?  I'm happy to take photos of the statue, not just the box, for you.  Just ask.  You're also welcome to post "take it pending... pics/shipping under $20/etc."

I charge exact shipping via US Mail, shipped from zip code 01103.  I ship within three business days of receiving payment.  Shipping can be expensive, probably anywhere from $12 to $45 within the US, depending on the size and how far I'm shipping.  If you want an exact shipping quote, let me know and I'll be glad to get it for you.
Want to save on shipping?  If you want to meet me in Springfield, MA, then shipping will set you back exactly zero.

While this particular post is lazy, my shipping is definitely not.  I make sure to package your purchase with sufficent packing that it's extremely difficult to damage your valuable collectibles.  I NEVER rely on something like "fragile" or "do not bend" on a package because I don't believe those notices matter one bit on a package.  I assume your package will be handled by somebody who is will treat it like a gorilla treats American Tourister luggage, and I pack accordingly.  

Payment by Paypal is expected within 3 days.

The usual rules apply.  No HOS, no probationites.  If I somehow misrepresented an item or missed a significant flaw, I'll gladly accept a return at my expense within 30 days.  If you want to return it for any other reason within 14 days, you're welcome to do so at your expense for return shipping.

"Take it" in thread trumps all.  I'll listen to offers, but I searched for comps and tried my best to come up with really competitive pricing on everything.  

Three Bone statues, with four characters.  As a set. $150 for all.

1) Fone Bone statue.  Fone should be holding crumpled up plastic map.  But he's not.  The map is missing, sadly.  :(  

2) Smiley Bone statue, in the cow costume.

3) Red Dragon statue, with Ted the Bug.  

The dragon's pretty large and makes this lot big and heavy.  Count on shipping being at the upper end of what I noted above.  If you're interested, just LMK and I'll get you a shipping quote.

IMG_8091.thumb.jpg.725a8634f5e0101fa0f5b49e3e21de14.jpg

IMG_8088.thumb.jpg.be36737469b13bc7bc184f7ed1e00ef5.jpgIMG_8093.thumb.jpg.db64b612131d7d2a874e557397e4dc12.jpg

"I assume your package will be handled by somebody who is will treat it like a gorilla treats American Tourister luggage, and I pack accordingly."  Funny how sometimes we give away our ages when we don't intend to. Younger people won't get this reference at all, but it made me laugh. Didn't mean to derail your thread, so back to our regularly scheduled program.

2 hours ago, celluloidbuff said:

"I assume your package will be handled by somebody who is will treat it like a gorilla treats American Tourister luggage, and I pack accordingly."  Funny how sometimes we give away our ages when we don't intend to. Younger people won't get this reference at all, but it made me laugh. Didn't mean to derail your thread, so back to our regularly scheduled program.

Just to be clear, comments here are welcome.  I don't mind a bit of a "derail" in the slightest. 

I figured I'd be revealing my age with that comment, but I typically make no effort to keep my age a secret.  I also thought some young whippersnappers might not get the reference, but figured they could just Google it if they are curious.  I actually Googled it before I posted, because I was just about to post a reference to the "Samsonite gorilla."  That's when I realized that the commercial I remember as Samsonite was actually an American Tourister commercial.