• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Berkeley Comic Show Sun. April 7 Great Dealer Lineup
2 2

59 posts in this topic

On 4/4/2019 at 9:50 AM, Ecranu said:

Just wondering if there’s a CGC Dealer scheduled to be at this event?

I noticed the listing of CGC dealers on the CGC website is not complete.  Several years ago, A1 Comics submitted a comic book to CGC for me.  My lcs is a CGC dealer, but not listed on the CGC website.

1) At the very least, Cape and Cowl Comics, a great downtown Oakland shop, does submissions. They are at the show (as is Heroes and A-1, who may offer this service).

2) John/Edger/WOW is going to have his biggest set up yet and I'm impressed at all the new books I'm hearing about. So not only do we have like seven vendors who weren't at the January show, but the regulars keep bringing in the goods.

3) Looking like a beautiful dry 65 degree day in Berkeley tomorrow. Again, we have a sweet parking lot at this venue, right off the highway and only a few blocks from North Berkeley BART.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2019 at 7:25 PM, edgerx said:

I'm processing NEW books for Berkeley, with more to go. I will also be bringing new $1 books (70s-90s) as well as more books added to the convention stock. Come by and check out the Worlds Of Wonder booth (thumbsu

IMG_1081.JPG

IMG_1082.JPG

IMG_1083.JPG

IMG_1084.JPG

IMG_1085.JPG

IMG_1086.JPG

Worldsofwonder card.jpg

I have a buyer for spidey 19-22-25-28 and FF 26. I look you up when I am there

Besides @wormboy not letting me in at 9.30 was a great show. Bigger and Bigger every time great show guy's and nice books @Primetime selling his Spider-man cgc1.0 for 2035 prices :jokealert: nice book's at good prices there buddy. :hi: @BitterOldMan comic Legend of our time. Now back to @wormboy:makepoint: Remember I am a Bunky Associate next time :whistle:

1 hour ago, woowoo said:

Besides @wormboy not letting me in at 9.30 was a great show. Bigger and Bigger every time great show guy's and nice books @Primetime selling his Spider-man cgc1.0 for 2035 prices :jokealert: nice book's at good prices there buddy. :hi: @BitterOldMan comic Legend of our time. Now back to @wormboy:makepoint: Remember I am a Bunky Associate next time :whistle:

Let’s see your flip phone again Harold. 😂 what a nut. 😛

20 minutes ago, Primetime said:

Let’s see your flip phone again Harold. 😂 what a nut. 😛

I do have a iPhone 8 plus I use when I am going out. but I am a Mechanic and this flip phone has never broke in 8 years at the shop. I don't need to show off my good stuff buddy.(thumbsu

Edited by woowoo

Thanks for coming everyone. That was super fun. Hopefully Tim has a few pics. I got to talk to Landry Walker for a minute at the end--he was sweet as ever and is a big fan of our show. My family really enjoyed talking to him at his table and buying his Wonder Woman book.

2 hours ago, HouseofComics.Com said:

Thanks for coming everyone. That was super fun. Hopefully Tim has a few pics. I got to talk to Landry Walker for a minute at the end--he was sweet as ever and is a big fan of our show. My family really enjoyed talking to him at his table and buying his Wonder Woman book.

Marc,

Thanks for putting on another great show.  Great to meet your mom.

PC_RC_24.B.JPG.ac0efd905d0766399e0553f1544e24e3.JPG

Did find my sixth copy of Detective 180.

Spent quality time with woowoo, Primetime, and jpepx78.  Missed bon vivant PovertyRow.

Edited by BitterOldMan

16 hours ago, woowoo said:

Sorry man! We adopted a strict no early entry rule some time ago. If you really are working a booth of course you come in early.

And yes, that Frankenstein looks about right! :insane:

From Harley:

"Hey here is a quick list of books stolen from my suv in Berkeley on Sunday night. There will be 3 or 4 others that I need to determine when I get back. All the books are cgc Unless noted
Thanks
Harley Yee
Harleycomx@aol.com
Cell 13132682149

Amazing fantasy 
15 4.5
Incredible Hulk
1 cbcs 3.0 Stan lee ss
181 8.5
181 5.5
181 4.5
Pep 
17 6.5
Ginger
4 7.0
Detective
149 8.0
Walking dead 
1 8.0
Daredevil
4 9.4
5 9.4
Pictorial romances
10 8.5
Action
20 3.0
X-men 
1 4.0 Stan lee ss
94 8.0
Brave and the bold 
34 6.0
Amazing Spider-Man
14 5.5
300 9.4
Tomb of Dracula
10 7.0
Fantastic four
5 4.5
Strange tales
110 4.5
New mutants
98 9.6 green label
Wonder Woman
14 cbcs 6.0
3 or 4 others that I have to check with the books coming back from St. Louis
5 atlas war books mostly
Men’s adventures
5.0 range
5 mystery pack with 8 comics each with spider-woman 1 in some of them"

Thieves tried selling some to Heroes in Campbell and 4 books  were recovered.