• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sal Buscema Signature with CGC Opportunity?
1 1

6 posts in this topic

I'm still a little new to this stuff, but does anyone know if I would be able to get a Signature of Sal Buscema witnessed by CGC for 2019 anywhere? If so when and where?

Or if there is a way I could get a book I own sent someplace and witnessed by CGC? If so how? 

Thanks again folks!

Edited by slpfi27

Wow, Thanks for the information folks! 

I have a question couple questions, so if I have desert wind get Sal's autograph on my Spectacular Spider-Man CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Autographed copies, do they usually come back in the same grade as they left me in? Or have you seen a large amount of them return in lesser grades? I noticed they are about to have a Signing by John Romita coming up as well. I would need to get them there by March 1st,  I'd love to get his Signature on them too, but i'm a little afraid to lose my 9.8 Grade on 2 Stan Lee Copies. What is your thoughts on this? Thank you again for your time and replies! 

Sincerely,

Brian W

(slpfi27)

3 hours ago, reptilekingdie said:

Like this, they sure can fine folks they is!

20190114_172911.jpg

That's amazing. Sal will be 84 this year, and he's still drawing like a champ.

People: get your Spectacular Spidermans, Roms, and other Sal books signed before it's too late!

4 hours ago, slpfi27 said:

Wow, Thanks for the information folks! 

I have a question couple questions, so if I have desert wind get Sal's autograph on my Spectacular Spider-Man CGC 9.8 Stan Lee Autographed copies, do they usually come back in the same grade as they left me in? Or have you seen a large amount of them return in lesser grades? I noticed they are about to have a Signing by John Romita coming up as well. I would need to get them there by March 1st,  I'd love to get his Signature on them too, but i'm a little afraid to lose my 9.8 Grade on 2 Stan Lee Copies. What is your thoughts on this? Thank you again for your time and replies! 

Sincerely,

Brian W

(slpfi27)

As with any submission of a graded book, there is a chance of a book coming back with a lower grade. I personally have had books come back with a lower grade but that is a chance I took. If the book is already signed then DWC will need to get book still in the slab and they would need to crack out the book. It all depends if you are really wanting the signature with Stan's autograph. To each there own. For me it depends on the book, if its a book that Romita actually worked on as artist and its a key book I would take that chance. What I usually do is get the book pressed once again to give it a better chance of stay that grade or even coming back a higher grade, which I have done with an ASM 43, previous grade was a 9.2 and it came back a 9.4, so your choice and good luck.

Edited by reptilekingdie