• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Giant-Size X-Men #1 - get it now?
3 3

284 posts in this topic

I knew it; I’m glad I got the 6.0 w pages I got for 800 just a few months ago. I paid full price at the time and now just a few months later it’s worth 1200. Let’s gyooo

On 3/22/2019 at 9:10 AM, Sauce Dog said:

The recent sales on a few 8.0 are nuts, I have an 8.0 as well which I valued at $1,500 last week when doing an inventory (been away from collecting for about a year due to other hobbies) and guess I need to revise some numbers :D

That's not the same 8.0 i sold to you all those years ago is it? hm

Not trying to take any shine away from owing this book but curious to know is there equal demand for X-men 94 due to the Disney speculation of a new X-men Movie? 

Is Giant-Sized X-men 1 the book to own in general or is the price-point just favorable in certain grades right now? 

3 minutes ago, Mjolnir! said:

Not trying to take any shine away from owing this book but curious to know is there equal demand for X-men 94 due to the Disney speculation of a new X-men Movie? 

Is Giant-Sized X-men 1 the book to own in general or is the price-point just favorable in certain grades right now? 

GSX 1 is def the one to own ! but 94 is still in demand

Personal story I don't know how it will be recieved.. ... I think that I've only paid over $500 twice in my life for a comic slabbed or raw.....

Once on a 7.5 IH #181

And the 2nd I was torn between a similar grade ASM #129, a 9.2 IH #180 in 9.0/9.2, or GSXM #1.....at the time these were all similarly priced...

I ended up with only a 7.0 GSXM #1 but later added a 8.5 IH #180....

Hope that I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch....

:eek::wishluck:

34 minutes ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

Personal story I don't know how it will be recieved.. ... I think that I've only paid over $500 twice in my life for a comic slabbed or raw.....

Once on a 7.5 IH #181

And the 2nd I was torn between a similar grade ASM #129, a 9.2 IH #180 in 9.0/9.2, or GSXM #1.....at the time these were all similarly priced...

I ended up with only a 7.0 GSXM #1 but later added a 8.5 IH #180....

Hope that I'm not counting my chickens before they hatch....

:eek::wishluck:

7.0 is nothing to sneeze at for GSX 1!

It's sure worth more than $500 now!

I would feel good if I were you!

:tink: