• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] .
1 1

12 posts in this topic

No problem buyers or HOS, please.

Payment will be PayPal "Goods and Services".  I might be persuaded take check or money order, and ship after it clears.

Shipping USPS Priority mail in the CONUS will be $15.  International buyers, please ask me first.  Books will be sturdily packed and shipped from my home in Texas. 

No returns on CGC books, but on raw books I will accept returns within 7 days.

Reg rules apply, first "I’ll take it" in the thread prevails over PM negotiations. 

I have about half of the Silver Surfer run in higher grades.  I will list more if the interest is there.

Edited by BanjerD

These two raw Archie (# 55 and 60) will be sold as a lot for $130    $120  - shipped from Japan.  I will accept returns on this (to Texas) within seven days.  I'm not confident on grading, but the books are structurally OK and seem to be complete, but with some tanning and stains.  Maybe 2.5 with a chance for higher?

IMG_9237.JPG

IMG_0837.JPG

IMG_6092.JPG

IMG_1032.JPG

IMG_4983.JPG

Edited by BanjerD