• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Let's make a Trade! Several keys available. Even More Books Added!

40 posts in this topic

15 hours ago, Hibou said:

Hey Michael,

Good luck with your quest!  It's great to see that Batman 171 again and it's such a cool book.  From what I could dig up, there are 2 signed copies higher... one is a 7.0 signed by Joe Giella and there's a signed 8.0 out there, but I can't find any information about who is on that one.  I think when we dealt back and forth on this book, we both believed it to be the highest Murphy Anderson SS. I think you're right and sadly, there won't be any more. :frown:

Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and wish you well... these are some killer books that you're offering!

David,

So nice to hear from you!  Hope you're doing well.  I saw the same info that you did, and I'm almost positive that the 8.0 SS doesn't have Murphy.  We've done so many great trades in the past.  Most of the books I got from you went into my "collecting vortex" as I think I still have almost all of them.  (SC22, Cap 26, Bats 171)  Thanks for stopping by.

Michael