• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do creators charge too much for signatures?
2 2

450 posts in this topic

That person has it wrong, as usual. It's "It's always a compliment when you meet someone and they say, wow you're not nearly as much of a jerk as some people make you out to be."

To which I say "why did you judge someone based on someone else's opinion of them?"

And those who write off "friends"...tell me...were they ever really "friends" to begin with...?

It's easy to get the whole world to love you...just tell people what they want to hear. Truth? Who needs it? The Truth is for suckers and fools.

I know plenty of people who base their opinions on what they see as opposed to what they hear 2c

It's easy to write off "friends" when those "friends" only exist in the matrix.

That's how two jackals can turn on each other after nearly 20 years of..."friendship" :cloud9:

I know plenty of people who base their opinions on what they choose to see, rather than what actually is. "There is none so blind as he who will not see." 2c 

If these so-called "friends" only exist "in the matrix", then "I can't believe I actually was friends with that guy, lesson learned" doesn't have much impact, does it...? lol

Lying to exact revenge is not a character building exercise.

Just now, oakman29 said:

I wonder if there are underlying issues in some of these posts.hm

I feel kind of like the first time I figured out how to spin a Beatles record backwards. 

Turn me on dead man, turn me on dead man.

Number 9, number 9.........

2 minutes ago, oakman29 said:

I wonder if there are underlying issues in some of these posts.hm

You're just used to digging into walls and stuff and finding underlying bees and termites n rats n stuff.

Just now, oakman29 said:

I feel kind of like the first time I figured out how to spin a Beatles record backwards. 

Turn me on dead man, turn me on dead man.

Number 9, number 9.........

28 IF