• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Do creators charge too much for signatures?
2 2

450 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, Logan510 said:

How dare you have a different opinion you troll. Have you subbed tens of thousands of books?

Have you called CGC and written countless letters complaining about other members and moderation?

Have you??

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_8ad.jpg.bb5622a955ec35b1ab2c80c7bd2119e0.jpg

RUN TO THE HILLS KAV!  THREADLOCK INCOMMING!!!

Edited by Karl Liebl

Just now, RockMyAmadeus said:
1 minute ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

One bit of unsolicited advice: I would be very wary of finding common cause with two of the worst trolls on this board. Take care.

Sound advice. 

Good I was just reminding you :foryou: 

2 minutes ago, RockMyAmadeus said:

When you have nothing to hide...you have nothing to fear. Freedom's just another word for nothing left to lose.

People who have to constantly tout themselves as experts in everything usually have a insecurity problem. 

Of course not...why be held accountable for one's behavior? Better to hide where one is safe, instead of be confronted about harm they've done to others. Being confronted sucks, it's difficult and painful, so it's understandable why people would want to hide.

Just food for thought 2c

36 minutes ago, the blob said:

I'll pass. For the money, OA gives me that uniqueness and "piece" of the artist (and half the time it is signed too). Although it has gotten so expensive for pages that excite me a little I am not sure I will ever get a page that does again.

Commissions are super cool too