• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Jim Steranko sigining fees

15 posts in this topic

He has ab out 5 of those standard  Nick Fury sketches on backboards in Dallas and they were $100 each,  every other sketch he had was over $1000.  He wasn't sketching at the show at all, and had a line for signs most of the show.

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2019 at 9:38 PM, Raze said:

i think thats what @bigcbass was saying.

That wasn't what he was saying.  In fact, he even said "he wasn't sketching at the show at all". :foryou: 

@Brooklynmet

What he was saying was that there will be a binder at his table with some pre-finished sketches for sale.  He'll likely have these Nick Fury ones for around $100 and more detailed ones of various characters for much higher.

Stranger things have happened, but I wouldn't count on him sketching on the spot for you at the show.

Edited by Turtle

On 3/12/2019 at 10:27 AM, Turtle said:

That wasn't what he was saying.  In fact, he even said "he wasn't sketching at the show at all". :foryou: 

@Brooklynmet

What he was saying was that there will be a binder at his table with some pre-finished sketches for sale.  He'll likely have these Nick Fury ones for around $100 and more detailed ones of various characters for much higher.

Stranger things have happened, but I wouldn't count on him sketching on the spot for you at the show.

Correct.  He doesn't sketch at the show he had about 5 pre-done Fury's for $100.  They were all gone in the first 15 mins.  After that all pre-done sketches were over $1000.