• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

AF15 Restoration

3 posts in this topic

Hi all,

I want to marry a back cover with my otherwise complete Amazing Fantasy #15 and was wondering if any other comics from around the same time have the same back cover, inside and out? I’ve been able to find plenty of comics with the same back cover outside, a lot seem to be from other publishers, but don’t know about the inside cover.

Alternatively, if you have a decent looking AF15 cover only for sale I’d love the opportunity to buy. 

Thanks guys and I look forward to hearing from you.

Pete

16 hours ago, Phelfgott said:

Hi all,

I want to marry a back cover with my otherwise complete Amazing Fantasy #15 and was wondering if any other comics from around the same time have the same back cover, inside and out? I’ve been able to find plenty of comics with the same back cover outside, a lot seem to be from other publishers, but don’t know about the inside cover.

Alternatively, if you have a decent looking AF15 cover only for sale I’d love the opportunity to buy. 

Thanks guys and I look forward to hearing from you.

Pete

You can use another back cover from just about any Marvel from the same month. Romance is about the only except. Make sure the coupon code matches, and you have a match.